The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of KMM College of Arts and Science, Thrikkakara was set up as a quality sustenance and enhancement measure in June 2020. The IQAC works in accordance with the guidelines issued by the UGC.
The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious and consistent improvement in the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- Setting parameters for academic and administrative activities of the college
- Creation of a learner-centric environment.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars.
- Documentation of all the activities leading to quality improvement
- Creation of standard operating procedure for all the activities in the college
|Members (Teaching Society)||All the head of departments|
|Member (Management representative)||Dr Benzir Hussain|
|Member (Administration representative)||Deepa (AO)|
|Member (PTA Member)||KA Muhammed|
|Member (Student Representative)||Anand Kumar Vinod|
|Member (Alumnae)||Vishnu G Menon|
|Member (Local Society nominee)||EP Khader Kunju, Councillor|
After constituting IQAC in June 2020, it has taken a lot of measures to improve quality in academics, some of them are
- ICT integrated teaching and learning.
- Listed the major areas where standard procedure is required and some of the SOP’s are approved by the College Council.