INTRODUCTION / NEED FOR THE COMMITTEE
The Literary Club was formed in the College during the academic year 2021-2022. Literary Club is a unique way to motivate, encourage and inspire students in their quest for knowledge and provides an opportunity to grow. The main aim of literary club is to instill our students the values of knowledge, wisdom and compassion to make them responsible citizens.
- To inculcate among students a flair for the language and enhance their literary skills.
- To induce reading habit in students.
- To encourage students to become orators and display their intellectual, independent thinking skills and imbibe a sense of confidence
- Discuss and critique works of all kinds.
- Form a community of mutual support and creative endeavors.
- Help students to publish their own works as books annually
- Conduct Creative Writing Workshops for its members
- Organizes various literary competitions at inter-intra college level
- To inform students about various activities or competitions organized by other educational institutions
- The Club created a notice board for informing students about various activities related to literary clubs
The club focuses on encouraging students for mass participation in various literary competitions like Quiz, Picture interpretation, Article Review, Book Review etc and so on.
|1||Mrs. SABANA BACKER (PRINCIPAL)|
|2||BIJITH M BHASKAR||ENGLISH|
|3||KEERTHI K B||MALAYALAM|
|4||NIKHITHA K S||MATHEMATICS|