Sports Club Activities play a vital role that can change a student’s life incredibly for forever. Today students’ involvement in Sports on Campus is inevitable for highly potential benefits.
Sports Clubs exist for the general interest in physical activity through voluntary competition, formal competition, instruction, participation, or performance by students. Through sports activities, students are making their lives as pleasant as they like as well as they are moving ahead in their future career in sports and out of sports.
To encourage and motivate students to involve in various sports activities at both inter and intra college level
- It helps in developing positive attitude, self-confidence, courage & patience.
- It helps in developing his / her overall skill set
- He / she gets opportunities to see the community closely and thus gets an experience of human nature in relation to his / her environment.
- Gets the opportunity to meet the people from different walks of life.
The students are divided into four teams, the points scored in competitions by the student is added to their team score.
- Organizing Sports day every academic year
EVENT / ACTIVITY / COMPETITION
Guidelines / Rules & Regulations for each event
- Each participant should carry identity proof
- Students taking part in the events should register on the day of the fest at the registration committee. On spot entry is not obliged.
- Students should refrain from any form of cheating and unfair play, failing which they will be disqualified.
- The judges‟ decision is final.
- Participants should go through the event rules and adhere to the specifics. Participation, props, music etc. for certain events should be confirmed. Pre-registration if required by contacting the event head.
- A participant can participate only in one event during the simultaneous timings for events; a participant is not restricted to participation in any number of events as long as the event timings do not clash.
- All the events will commence at the scheduled time; Punctuality will be appreciated.
- Rules are subject to changes at the discretion of the Management/Organizers.
- Criteria for Overall championship include participation in maximum number of events as well as the total scores obtained in the competitions.
- Club posters and advertisements must have the full name of the college, club name and event easily visible.
- Online conduct by all organizations through social media must still abide by the College’s Social and Academic Honour Code.
- All club finances must be run through the Overall club co-ordinator, Faculty in-charge, Student co-ordinator, including spending, revenue and advertising accounts.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- To co-operate with any other club, having objectives similar to those of the Association, and formed for the purpose of fostering and promoting activities similar to the Association
- The club members should work as a team and the uplift the club’s values
- Make a commitment to providing quality service and performance
- Promote the interests of clubs
- Be a positive role model.
- Be fair, considerate and honest with others.
- Be professional in all actions.
- Maintain high standards of integrity
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Position||Name of Official|
|Faculty In-charge||Lithisha Sivan|
|Member 2||Antony Nigin|