Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA) is a three year full -time program in order to build competence in students in effectively undertaking entry level and middle level managerial jobs in organizations. The three year BBA degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company and their interconnections, also allowing for specialization in a particular area.
The degree also develops the student’s practical managerial ability, communication skills and business decision-making capability. BBA program at KMM College incorporates class learning and practical experience in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, summer placements and interaction with experts from the industry.
This course is designed to develop knowledge on the functional area of business administration. The disciplines it covers include management, commerce, banking, economics, industrial psychology, law, mathematics, statistics, accounting, communication, computer application and accounting software.
At the under graduate level no other course provides the student a basic understanding on such a variety of disciplines. Taking seriously the contributions it can provide to run a business enterprise, these disciplines are dealt in detail.
The course is designed in such a fashion to provide ample scope for practical exposure to the problems and opportunities of real business. The two project study one theoretical (Minor) and the other practical (Major) as well as the mandatory requirements of three industrial visits and resultant report presentation will provide a cutting edge to this under graduate program.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To train the students to be competent at the entry level management professionals.
- To impart basic and operational knowledge on all functional areas of management.
- To encourage young BBA’S to turn in to entrepreneurs
- To make young BBA’S a changing agent in the society by fostering values which self-proclaim that “Turn to enterprising, serve the society and the nation”.
The department encourages the students to participate in various management competitions organized by various institutions. With the Initiative of students our department organize seminars, webinars, fests etc.
- Our department organized a National Webinar on “Role of Management during Covid 19 – Problems and Prospectus.”
- Inaugural ceremony and orientation program were conducted for first year students.
- Students participated in Radio Mango RJ Hunt, Public Speaking Competition and secured prices.
ASST. PROFESSOR, HOD
QUALIFICATION: MBA(FINANCE & HR),M COM(MARKETING) ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE: 10 Years CORPORATE EXPERIENCE: 2 Years in Travancore Cochin Chemicals
QUALIFICATIONS: MBA SPECIALIZATION: HR , MARKETING & LOGISTICS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (COLLEGE LEVEL): 2 YRS
QUALIFICATION: MBA(Marketing and HRM) INDUSTRIAL EXPERIENCE: 2 years
Qualification:MBA, M.COM teaching experience: 8 years industrial experience: 1 year research experience: 2 years
Qualification:MBA,Mphil, M Com, Pursuing PhD teaching experience: 9 years industrial experience: 6 months research experience: 1 year