To create a gender sensitized community within the campus as well as the society via Women’s Club of KMM college which consists of both the faculties and students of the College as its members who works within the organisation.
NEED FOR THE CLUB
KMMWC of our college aims at empowering and orienting women to recognize their true potential and to help them attain their own stand and position in a competing world. Its goal is to ensure and provide the overall development of the girl child or women in all spheres of their life. The targeted group includes all UG, PG students, women from nearby community and primary and secondary level students of nearby schools
The primary objective of women’s club of our college is to enhance self esteem and self confidence among women, students, teachers and non-teaching staffs, raising awareness about women rights and to cultivate leadership skills among women.
- To conduct seminars,Conferences and guest lectures for the empowerment of women.
- Organizing different activities like sports, self-defence etc.to promote their talents and skills.
- Conducting various competitions to encourage their artistic talents and to mould their creative thinking.
- Conducts training classes in weight management for fitness and Yoga
- Celebration of International Women’s Day on March 8th, every year and thereby creating an assurance of being born as a ‘Woman’.
- Counselling services for resident and non – resident students for their difficulties.
- Creating opportunities and programmes for girls and to promote their overall personality development as well as working for the encouragement of self-reliance among them.
Chairperson – Principal
Convenor – Ms.Suhaina.P.S (Dept.of Commerce)
Ms.Vidhya B –Dept.of commerce
Ms.Saritha S – Dept.of Mathematics
Ms.Krishnapriya C- Dept.of English
Ms.Nazwin- Dept.of Fashion Designing
Ms.Chithra C Sekhar- Dept.of Computer Science
Standard Operating Procedure
SOP for conducting various activities under KMMWC
1. Meeting with members of the Club for taking decisions about activities.
2. Forwarding request letter to Principal.
3. Preparing notice for the relevant program after getting sanction from Principal.
4. Preparing brochure for the program to inform students & teachers.
5. Preparing report with geotag photos.
6. Attendance of the participants (if required).
7. Certificate for the winners (if required).