INTRODUCTION/NEED FOR THE COMMITTEE
Placement Cell of KMM College of arts and science is called as Career Showcase. The main objective of placement team at KMM College of arts and science is to help the student to reach B2B – Business School to Business \world. Career Showcase also helps the students for improving their interpersonal skills and abilities. From the time of its inception college lays greater emphasis on industrial training for the students. The placement cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of the placement process. Arrangements for pre-placement talks, written tests and interviews are arrange classes per the requirements of the visiting companies. We have the presence of esteemed multinational companies and banking firms in our college for the aspiring students.
The major thrust area of the placement cell is training programs. Every student undergoes at least 150 hours of training programs which is spread across the years of study. They are trained by the best in the industry. Career guidance and placement orientation is ensured through sessions organised in-house and support from experts from outside. Guidance on how to prepare for various competitive exams like, CAT, MAT, GRE, UPSC, PG entrance examinations etc. are also provided.
- To provide class training for the students through continuous training module
- To approach top multinational companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
- To produce the most competitive students to fit in all scenario of the job market
To achieve 100% placement for students through dedication, attitude and complete involvement is our mission. Training and Placement Cell arranges and coordinates various programmes that aim at moulding the students so as to meet the industry expectations in career building and in turn bring laurels to the parent institution.
The Training and Placement Cell, guided by a set of rules and principles, strives to maintain good relationship with industries. Preparing the recruitment schedule for the year, inviting corporations for pre-placement talks on the campus followed by final placements, and overseeing the process to its end, is the responsibility of the Training and Placement Cell. The Cell endeavours to carry out successfully all the processes methodically throughout the year.
|1||Chairperson – Principal|
|2||Convenor – Jafer Jebbar||Dept. Of Commerce|
|3||Keerthana P M||Dept. Of commerce|
|4||Sulfith||Dept. Of Mathematics|
|5||Bijith M Bhaskar||Dept. English|
|6||Sreedhu S||Dept. of Computer Science|
|7||Jayadev||Dept. of Computer Science|
|8||Suny Raja||Dept. Of MCA|
|9||Nazvin||Dept. of AFT|
|10||Sandra Narayanan||Dept. of Psychology|
|11||Lithisha Sivan||Dept. of BBA|
|12||Sherin||Dept. of MBA|
|13||Anza||Dept. of MBA|
ACTIVITIES OF THE COMMITTEEE FOR THE FIVE YEARS FROM 2017-2018 TO 2021- 2022
- Placement drive in association with Sienti Solutions Pvt Ltd on 18/3/2021
- A Session on Job Hunting Skills dated 27/11/21 was taken by renowned motivation speaker and career coach Mr Mohammad Ashfak which was a success among students.
- On 12/01/2022 a placement drive was conducted by the KMM placement and training cell in association with the company ‘Dynamed Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.’ which was successfully completed.
- Job Fair in association with Starwing HR dated on 9/4/2022